Dietetics & Nutrition
Along with a successful surgery/hospital treatment, a well-developed nutrition program plays a vital role in the fast recovery of the patients.
It has been observed that a diet deficient in nutrition, slows down the recovery process and optimum recovery is not achieved.
The Department of Dietetics and Nutrition has a very important role to play in the management of diet in in-patients.
The food service management of Sahaj Hospital, Indore is a class apart.
Objectives of our department:
- Provide the highest quality of food to the patients
- Preparation of food under the most hygienic conditions
- 100% compliance with the doctors diet prescription
- All dietitians are specialists in the assessment of the dietary needs of the patients
We also provide:
- Diet planning at the time of discharge
- Counseling the attendants/relatives of the patient regarding the diet plan to be followed at home
We offer the following types of diet:
- Regular or normal diet
- Liquid diet
- Soft diet
- Restricted diet
- Therapeutic diet
- Diabetic diet
- Renal diet
- Bland diet
- Others (As per the prescription)